DSL is currently interested in receiving CV's from the following :-
||14th February 2017
PERSON SPECIFICATIONMINIMUM EXPERIENCE:
- Reporting to the E&I Construction engineer for the delivery of all Electrical construction deliverables – work pack compilation.
- Ensure delivery of work scope as defined within the construction work packs against agreed milestones and construction delivery targets, in line with the integrated activity plan (IAP)
- Liaise closely with other Supervisors and Co-coordinators with regard to ongoing work activities.
- Attend constructability and construction readiness reviews where required.
- Conduct offshore surveys as required.
- Ensure Daily Work Activities are recorded, permits are in place and all parties are aware of next day's work scopes.
- Identify and raise change / growth requests at an early stage during construction phase.
- Organise and lead site workforce providing clear direction and guidance.
- Ensure workforce are fully aware of all planned work scopes within the 90 day plan.
- Visit the work face on a regular basis
- Ensuring workforce understand the work force terms and conditions (Site Agreement)
- Ensure sufficient competent labour is allocated to the planned work scopes
- Ensure materials, plant and equipment are available and mobilised in line with the construction work packs.
- Ensure correct levels of resource mobilisation and make resources available.
- Ensure work scopes are implemented within the controls of the PTW system.
- Raise permits in accordance with the construction plan
- Allocate competent people to perform all activities including subcontract and vendor work scopes
- Review and report against the weekly productivity & progress report. Preparation and issue of the weekly report for E & I work scopes to site, project and contract management
- Knowledge of, compliance with and promotion of office, site and contract / project health and safety guidelines and procedures
- Take into account all relevant procedures, guidance etc. relating to the work, which will ensure compliance with Company’s Safety Management System.
- Provide proactive and visible HS&E leadership ensuring that all personnel working under their direction are aware of the requirements placed upon them by "Health and Safety at Work etc. Act (1974)" and the Company’s Safety Management System
- Demonstrate commitment to safety through language, behaviour and actions.
- Demonstrate recognition and responsibility for the safety of colleagues and others on the site
- Visible commitment to the risk assessment process. Ongoing reviews of the process and carry out safety audits in the work environment for compliance.
- Promote and encourage team safety performance by participating in and producing quality Tool Box Talks, safety tours, etc
- Actively participate and encourage environmental improvement initiatives.
- Previous experience in an engineering / construction environment.
- Knowledge and experience of site working practices including the ability to understand drawings.
- Understanding and working knowledge of safe working systems - e.g. STOP, ISSOW, Risk Assessment, etc.
- Must be able to demonstrate previous experience in similar construction positions within a construction phase of a project based contract.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong supervisory experience across multi discipline teams in a construction environment.
- Capable of representing company and Client to business associates in a professional manner.
- Recognised Trade Apprenticeship
- Good interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Displays confidence in own abilities and is motivated to deliver
- Able to keep discipline and resolve conflict
- Ability to be responsive and open to changing circumstances
- Good communication skills
- ADVANTAGEOUS EXPERIENCE:
- Leadership Training (must be able to demonstrate excellent leadership skills preferably supported by theory based and practical based training)
||Planning Engineer – Great Yarmouth
||10th February 2017
We are seeking a Planning Engineer to provide a full planning and development analysis of onshore and offshore activities.MAIN DUTIES:
- Ensure plans are tracked and reported and highlight any concerns and provide solutions.
- Be pro-active in all matters relating to Cost, Planning and Risk Analysis.
- Maintain all plans in readiness for weekly/monthly reporting.
- Ensure that all interfaces are identified, agreed and reviewed on a weekly basis.
- Ensure that all short term critical tasks are reviewed on a weekly basis.
- Gain knowledge and awareness of project and corporate contract and finance procedures.
- Initiate and promote the discipline of cost/planning with other engineering/ operations departments.
- Prepare strategic plans to ensure that the planning tools are capable of meeting business needs.
Must have a several years experience in the oil & gas industry within planning & project controls.
Experience working directly and indirectly for a major oil company
Ability to create/update planning estimating/control methods and procedures to reflect the latest engineering and project execution philosophies.
Familiar with the requirements and structure of Integrated Planning
Experience in preparing and executing project control procedures
Knowledge of computer based planning tools, e.g. Primavera P6 including Microsoft
suite e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Familiar with the operational aspects of offshore platforms and Drill Rigs.
Formal Engineering Qualification
Commitment and flexible attitude towards Company
Good communication skills
Ability to work without supervision
||INSPECTION PERSONNEL REQUIRED
||01st November 2016
INSPECTION PERSONNEL REQUIRED
DSL MENA FZE are seeking and would welcome resumes from;
Qualified and experienced inspection personnel required for various inspection contracts throughout the MENA region;
- LEEA qualified LGI Inspectors.
- Offshore Crane Inspectors.
- Rope Access (all levels) / NDT Inspectors
, qualified in at least 2 disciplines (ASNT or PCN), who also have a track record of API Derrick Inspections and/or DROPS Surveys.
A minimum of 5 years’ experience working on offshore and or land rigs is required to apply for the above positions. Robust and sound understanding of API and industry standards, electronic report writing and compilation is essential.
Please do not apply if you do not have these qualifications.
||Beware of Fake Job Offers
It has come to our attention that there are bogus job offers being sent out pretending to come from Derrick Services (UK) Ltd.
Please be aware that any offers of employment will not be made without personal contact being made by our Head office in Gt Yarmouth.
|CONTACT||Beware of Fake Job Offers|
|TEL||01493 669 141|
||Rope Access Derrick Builders / Technicians
Due to continued increase in order book Worldwide, we are actively recruiting additional site personnel to compliment our existing teams. If you have 2+ years experience in offshore rope access construction activities, preferably with derrick related experience we would be interested to hear from you, ideal experience/qualification would include;
RA Derrick Builders
RA Riggers OPITO Rigger Assessment or NVQL3 as a minimum
RA Welders Coded to 6G SMAW
RA Platers Time served
In addition to rotational projects in the North Sea, we have on-going and upcoming upgrade/repair and associated derrick workscopes at various locations Worldwide, including N. Amercia, Brasil, S. E. Asia and the Middle East.
Experienced Derrick Builders without rope access qualifications may be considered subject to training and qualification to IRATA L1.
DSL operates Industry accredited training and competency assessment for Derrick Technicians.
We are actively seeking additional derrick inspectors for all our Worldwide locations to carry out API Cat III & IV inspections on offshore derricks and onshore masts and substructures.
||Derrick Inspections Personnel
We have positions available for personnel with experience of undertaking Derrick, Mast and Substructure inspections. The work is varied and involves both onshore and offshore rigs, worldwide, therefore candidates must be willing to travel extensively. You must also be able to convey a detailed knowledge of drilling structures and compile comprehenstive inspection reports and associated information via computer software. Applicaitons from personnel with NDT and/or Welding Inspector qualifications would be advantageous.
These positions are considered long term, at attractive rates and high earnings potential. Overseas candidates that match the above requirements would be welcome.
||Offshore / Site Construction Supervisors
We require additional Offshore & Site Construction Supervisors for offshore upgrade and refurbishment projects. Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years offshore construction supervisory experience. Knowledge of drilling systems and/or derricks would be advantageous but not essential. Strong client and workforce liaison skills together with experience in producing and maintaining the applicable documentation is essential. Projects are both North Sea and Overseas. Suitable candidates can expect long term employment in these positions.
||Rope Access Personnel
We are recruiting rope access personnel with a trades or inspection background in the Industry for both derrick and other construction related activities for both North Seas and Overseas projects.
||Derrick/Land Rig Inspectors
DSL Middle East are recruiting Inspectors experienced in the inspection of offshore derricks and onshore mast and substructures to API 4G as well as experience in Dropped Object Surveys.
Inspectors must possess valid Offshore Survival/Medical and be IRATA certified. Applicants that are also LGI inspectors with LEEA qualification are welcome to apply.
Applicants not living in Dubai will be required to work a 6-2 week rotation. Must be required to work/travel throughout the MENA region as required. We would also welcome applications for personnel with Inspections co-ordination/operations experience.
Applications will be treated with strict confidentiality and should be addressed to employmentME@derricksl.com in the first instance.
||Derrick Builders & Supervisors
Due to continued growth we are recruiting additional personnel for a variety of on-going derrick related projects Worldwide. Suitable candidates must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience of working on derricks and should ideally have a recognised rigging qualification and/or trade background. IRATA certification is also required.
You must be willing to travel Worldwide for long, (4-6 weeks) and short durations. You must also be willing to undergo additional internal or external training that may be required.
In the first instance please submit your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
||DSL Requires Mechanical Engineers
DSL requires Mechanical Engineers to undertake inspection of drilling related equipment as part of rig audit/acceptance requirements at overseas locations.
Review of all rig equipment certification and inspection of all critical safety elements of the equipment that could be expected to cause operational downtime when a mechanical failure occurs.
- Mast and Sub-structure
- Top Drive Systems Hoisting Equipment
- Rig Floor and Derrick
- Mud system
- Well Control Equipment
- BOP control System
- BOP Stack
- Power Plant
- Electrical Equipment
- Safety Systems and Equipment
- Maintenance System
- Spare Parts
Analysis of equipment condition and standards of maintenance, in accordance with API Standards and Equipment Manufacturer's Specifications and Recommendations
Opening of all major items of equipment for internal inspection as requested, for the purpose of a detailed examination of gear teeth, bearings, chains and ancillary parts for excessive wear, damage, cracks and other defects and for the measurements of clearances
Perform function testing, pressure testing, load testing and insulation resistance checks for all critical equipment on the drilling unit, as applicable
Conduct check on and ensure correct installation and working condition of safety devices for accident prevention and avoidance of equipment failures
Check availability of HSE standards and procedures related to safe operation of drilling and work-over rigs and safety of personnel and protection of environment
The efficiency and effectiveness of the Rig Preventive Maintenance Systems
Compilation of comprehensive reports and certification of compliance attesting that all inspection and repair/modification work has been satisfactorily completed in accordance with controlling codes and standards.
Minimum of 5 years’ experience, Knowledge of Equipment, Industry Standards and Specifications
DSL are currently seeking personnel experienced in any of the following types of inspections:
- API Land Rig Inspections
- API Derrick Inspections
- DROPS Inspections
- Guide Rail / Crown Alignment Surveys
- Lifting Gear Inspections
- NDT Inspections
Please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to: email@example.com
||ROPE ACCESS TRADES PERSONNEL
DSL require all levels of Rope Access Platters and Welders. Welders must be 6G Stick qualified. All candidates must have at least two years offshore experience and have all the necessary certification for working in the southern sector i.e. Survival, UKOOA, CA-EBS, MIST, S-SCAPE, DONUT etc.