Haliburton Rig Condition Survey
6th July 2015
Halliburton has engaged DSL in a two year contract to carry out a variety of inspection, survey and associated services on 4/5 land rigs in Indonesia.
These workscopes include;
- Rig Assessment Surveys for each rig move
- Rig Acceptance Surveys for each rig move
- Management/monitoring of Spares Inventory of each rig in Rig Central
- Dropped Object Surveys
- Lifting Gear Inspections/Recertification
- Supply of Rigging Lofts for each rig and management of inventory
- Establishment of Rig Central based Periodical Maintenance Programs for the rigs
- Competency Evaluation and provision of Training to the Drill Crews
- API 4G Mast & Substructure Inspections
- Trouble shooting/maintenance support team
All of the above mentioned is provided to Halliburton through our in-house resources and is backed up by our own business infrastructure. Rig Central is the software that enables all of the above mentioned services and inspections to be managed and monitored in one place, with alerts provided whenever recertification of any particular component or systems is due.
This contract provides a perfect case study example of the range of services that DSL can provide you for both the evaluation of the rig, auditing the operational systems and certification through to providing the management support to ensure that certification of equipment and plant is maintained at all times.