DSL are looking for a Personnel & Logistics co-ordinator to assist with the recruitment and mobilisation of personnel to offshore/overseas locations, to provide a variety of support to the Personnel & Logistics department, to include but not limited to:
PURPOSE OF JOB:
To assist with the recruitment and mobilisation of personnel to offshore/overseas
locations, to provide a variety of administration support to the Personnel, HR and
Co-ordination of personnel movements/logistics and maintain and manage Personnel
department and training administration.
• Assist in the recruitment of personnel in relation to field/project requirements
• Make travel arrangements for offshore and overseas mobilisations and
demobilisations for company personnel, to include booking flights, hire cars, taxis
• Ensure all offshore personnel files, hard and soft copies are maintained with
• Maintain and update training matrix for field staff and workshop based personnel.
• Maintain training certificates and log on necessary paperwork and database for
• Book all training courses/medicals and survivals for offshore personnel and
arrange travel/accommodation, if required.
• Maintain training log for personnel files on receipt of certificate.
• Process visa applications for personnel travelling abroad. Manage and maintain
excel spreadsheet and records.
• Arrange offshore inductions and issue associated forms and documents.
• Provide cover on the out of hours call out rota for personnel logistics.
• Liaise with Materials Department to ensure appropriate PPE is available.
• Assist the training and personnel department with any general administrative
task, as necessary.
• Good working knowledge of industry specific training and competency
• Demonstrable experience in logistics and personnel co-ordination
• Previous experience in a similar role within the Oil & Gas Industry
• A good standard of education: eg GCSEs or equivalent.
• Computer literate, to include word, excel and outlook
• Be able to work under pressure and use own initiative.
• Possess a flexible attitude towards working hours.
• Good communication skills
• Confident telephone manner
• Previous offshore recruitment experience
ELEMENTS OF COMPETENCE:
• Team player
• Reliable and flexible
• Resilient character
• Planning and organising
• Time management